Wednesday, July 9, 2008

College Course Reflection

I’m taking the autobiography English class, I really enjoying this class; I have a fantastic time with the teacher as well as all of my peers in the class. The class was so interesting, everyday when I wake up and all I think about school was the English class. Each day when I walk into the class, it was a total different environment. The teacher was so interesting, she is so different from all other teachers that I have met, her words are so inspired and her stories are really interesting, it always make me think and keep in mind.

To me high school classes and college classes are no different, each has its own difficulties, and it just depends on how a student is doing in those classes. College courses are definitely having more freedom than high school course. I think it’s actually more fun, but it requires more responsibility. To me tests and quizzes in college are not hard, just like in high school as long as we do the work, it turns out easy.

The college course overall was a great and positive experience, I learned a lot on how I should prepare and knowing what to do when I get into a real college. One thing I should definite considers doing was the time management; the materials are not hard but they’re not easy either. To me college courses are all about time management, if we know how to manage it right, everything turns out easy.

No comments: